We present TopsWorks!
In an online presentation we show you the main features and benefits of our application.
Learn how you can improve the productivity of your sheet metal manufacturing with TopsWorks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Our experts will show you:
- The benefits of TopsWorks
- Major Features
- A short demo of the user interface
At this time, we have set up regular webinars in German.
In order to gain access to our web presentation, you will be asked to enter your e-mail address and contact details. You will then receive immediate access to the desired presentation. If necessary, download the offered codec if the video is not displayed. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via E-Mail webinare(at)dps-software.de.
Learn how to implement TopsWorks through our web training. This training is online and dont take up much of your time, you dont even have to leave your desk. The number of training participants is not limited.
Duration: 4,5 hours
- Basic skills in SolidWorks
- Experiences with the SolidWorks sheet metal module
- Computer with DSL-Internet and Telefone
Please email us. We are happy to schedule an appointment for you.
How does a Web training work?
The trainer will demontsrate the product via a software called Deskshare. You follow the educational content directly on your own screen, via telephone you receive further explanations.
- Getting Started - Set Options
- Set up the database connection to the TruTops
- Insert the bend parameters from the TruTops Bend database
- Insert the punch features from the TruTops Punch database
- Export the sheet metal part into the GEO-format for direct use in the systems TruTops Laser, Punch and Bend
- Insert a bend table on the drawing
- Special Cases. Tipps and Tricks
Consulting: From the 3D-Model to the Accurately Dimensioned Finished Part
A common question posed by the sheet metal fabrication is, how to manufacture parts quickly and cost efficiently. The answer to this question can not be answered only by manufacturing, but must also be sought in the entire process chain.
We support you in optimizing your process chain and help you to improve the quality and productivity of your sheet metal parts.
We can advise you on these issues:
- Analysis of your field from design to manufacturing.
- Work out an overall concept to improve the quality of your parts and assemblies.
- Identify and optimize your technology parameters.
- Work out of design guidelines for your sheet metal design in SolidWorks.
- Better use of the software resources.
- Customer specific programming.
Would you like a consultation?