Customers with active subscription can access this version on our FTP server.
TopsWorks 2023 SP0 includes the following new features and enhancements:
Support of SOLIDWORKS 2023
TopsWorks 2023 supports SOLIDWORKS 2023. The current compatibility list can be found here.
New functionality and improvements (among others):
- Support of TruTops Boost V14* and V15 (* from V14.2)
- With the TBS module ("TBS Bending Data for CAD Plugin") offered by TRUMPF, TopsWorks now also supports the latest bending technology data from TruTops Boost V14 and V15.
- Please note that the TRUMPF TBS module must be installed for this during installation. An additional license from TRUMPF is also required for this module (TRUMPF product name "TBS Bending Data for CAD Plugin").
- Further settings in TruTops Boost and TopsWorks are necessary to ensure the usual comfort. Please refer to the installation notes.
- Support for TruTops Classic V12
- Further program stability improvements (see the What's New document)
Please note the following instructions before installation:
- TopsWorks 2023 is compatible with SOLIDWORKS 2021, 2022 and 2023. The compatibility lists can be found here.
- You will need a new license code for the new TopsWorks version. Our maintenance customers can find a listing of their TopsWorks license codes in the FTP download area in the "Customer Data" folder in the "TopsWorks Licenses.csv" file.
- Support for TruTops Boost V14 and V15 only with installed and licensed TRUMPF TBS module.
- No support for TruTops Boost V10 to V13 enabled by TRUMPF.